ONLINE INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS CONVENTION (OIVAC)
** Add HIGHER PAYING customers to your business**
**Access SMART business RESOURCES
** Identify IDEAL CUSTOMERS and what they want from you**
** Increase your rates and MAKE MORE MONEY**
** Learn the best ways to reach prospects and CLOSE THE DEAL**
** Tap into NEW 2021 marketing strategies
** CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS DAY (IVAD)**
* Guest Speakers, Expert Presenters, Hot Seats, IVAD Celebration, Country Spotlights, Live Streaming, Open Mic Networking & Much More!
* Interactive connection between presenters and audience. Live and text chat capabilities. No limits.
* Open networking available throughout the entire convention. Go in, have a seat, grab a snack, relax and enjoy.
* It’s affordable and worth it!
* Three back-to-back days and nights of experts opening their knowledge vaults for you to dive right in and collect as many treasures as you can carry.
* …AND, if you’re in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Spain, South America, Canada, Philippines, China, USA, wherever, it doesn’t matter. You’re all invited because we’re LIVE and VIRTUAL, and this convention runs 16 hours each day.
How to onboard your clients like a pro!
How to Sell High Ticket Packages as a VA
How to Scale Your Service-Based Business Without Burning Out
Business on Your Terms - Simple Steps to Putting Your VA Business on Autopilot
How to elevate your status as a More-Than-A-VA
Roadmap to Six Figure Success as a Virtual Assistant
It's not every day that this group of experts stops what they are doing to show you the way! They've been in your shoes, and they want to give back to thriving entrepreneurs. That's you! Grab your ticket while you can.
Not sure which to attend?
Unlike physical conferences where you can end up sitting through sessions you just don't need, OIVAC 2021 is delivered entirely online. Dip in and participate (LIVE) in the specific presentations you need to transform your business or catch them all. It’s up to you!
Choose the topics you'd like to follow and we'll keep you up to date with its content, expert advice, and exclusive offers.
Join Us as We Celebrate
Friday, May 21, 2021 - 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. EDT
Keynoter, Industry History, Salutes, Networking, Prizes, & More
Sharon's experiences range from clerk-typist, Executive Assistant, and Program Compliance Officer for a local government agency to Labor Relations Specialist. She rose through the union hierarchy to becoming its first Black, first female President, representing 7,000+ members.
After a layoff, she decided to take charge of her financial future. Ms. Williams created a business model that eliminated a need to work for any employer again — a 24/7, 365 days-a-year administrative support services company -- The 24 Hour Secretary.
Sharon is the visionary leader of the annual Online International Virtual Assistants Convention (OIVAC), as well as the creator of International Virtual Assistants Day (IVAD), (celebrated the third Friday of May, annually). In addition, she has published three books and is now celebrating 30 years as a serial entrepreneur and mentor.